Senior Account Manager - Marketing
Stanford, CA 94305
- Manage a portfolio of clients and serve as the liaison between them and the Strategic Communications team.
- Provide strategic development and counsel to clients, specifically in the development of campaigns to solve clients communications and marketing problems.
- Write creative briefs on complex projects, in consultation with clients, and interpret them for project teams in order to lead communication strategies and implement marketing efforts.
- Collaborate on creative development and direction with client, design and production teams.
- Represent the interests of the client in interactions with project teams.
- Develop, manage and execute strategic marketing plans/programs to meet business objectives.
- Create and manage the execution of integrated communication strategy which leverages the brand strategy, incorporating appropriate channels (i.E., web, print, email, online).
- Define and conduct market research, including competitive benchmarking, identification of market opportunities, and campaign/program/service/event analysis. Use the results to make strategic decisions.
- May oversee interns and other contingent staff; provide staff training.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated experience in strategic communications, including developing, implementing and evaluating strategic communications plans.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with senior leaders.
- Extensive knowledge of strategic analysis, customer segmentation strategies and business and marketing planning.
- Demonstrated experience in integrated marketing strategy and execution across channels including digital; and print.
- Demonstrated application of market research and data analysis.
- Excellent project manager with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated experience presenting to senior management.
Occasional work on evenings and weekends.