Stanford, CA 94305
The Financial Analyst position is responsible for the assisting with overall financial activities including:
- invoice processing, tracking and problem resolution, blanket purchase order tracking, month end and year-end close support, financial reporting, transactional accounting, budgeting, forecasting and providing ad hoc analytical and financial compliance support
- coordinating, analyzing and reporting on essential data related to operational and financial activities
- contribute to analytics related to long range strategic planning, strategic initiatives, growth planning, business proformas, return-on investment, performance assessment, and benchmarking
- assesses new business opportunities, identifying and quantifying the financial/accounting impact and making recommendations regarding operational efficiencies
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Superior Microsoft Excel skills.
· Advanced proficiency in business applications, such as Microsoft Office suite.
· Demonstrated knowledge of accounting, financial systems; internet and computer literacy.
- Strong communication skills, including ability to prepare materials for and clearly and effectively communicate information to internal and external audiences and client groups.
- Familiarity and experience with AP process
- Knowledge of Facility project accounting is desired
Education & Experience:
Bachelor’ s degree and four years of relevant experience or combination of education and relevant experience.
This is contract runs through September, 2018.
A background check is required prior to start.