San Jose, CA
Hallmark Personnel has an EA opportunity available with our client, a large, hi-tech company in downtown San Jose. Serving as the EA to a VP and their team, you will help to coordinate executive’ s schedule, oversee special projects, company events, etc., and provide operational support for the VP and their team. The is a six month position covering a Leave of Absence.
The job includes:
· Calendaring lab head’ s daily activities
· Travel arrangements & Expenses for lab head; conference registrations; travel & lodging reservations; expense reports & reimbursements
· Lab-wide communication including meeting arrangements and minutes
· Meeting coordination including meeting room reservations; communication w/ external & internal clients; dining and catering arrangements; visitor assistance including laptop, meal vouchers, travel logistics, etc.
· Patent tracking to include: reports update; bonus payments tracking; meeting coordination; patents awards with plaques
· Asset management including fixed asset inventory
· Lab operational expenses including P.O. Requests/ PO submissions; Contractor invoice submissions; Legal agreements update; expenses tracking and discretionary budget tracking
· Event planning including: team building activities and employee social events
· New hires onboarding
- Strong multitasker and self-driven
- Diligent and hard working
- Strong communications skills, written and spoken
- Team player and personable.
- Strong MS Office Suite skills
- Sharepoint experience desirable
- IT skills are desirable but not required
- Bachelor’ s degree preferred but not required
- 4 – 8 years experience