Administrative Associate 2
Stanford, CA 94305
The Administrative Associate 2 - Menu Administration & Labeling Compliance Assistant
will provide administrative or operational support working under general supervision for the following:
● Review ingredients and recipes for allergens and dietary attributes.
● Create and oversee distribution of menu labels to dining facilities, provide communication to the department regarding menu labeling program.
● Support the administrative needs
● Respond to inquiries
● Perform duties associated with scheduling, organizing, and operating conferences, seminars, and events, including recommending vendors for services, overseeing the production and distribution of materials, coordinating logistics, and serving as liaison with internal and external vendors.
● Draft and/or generate routine communications; coordinate production (formatting, copying, etc.) and dissemination of documents, such as presentations, course handouts, grant proposals, conference and seminar materials, complex reports, brochures, and displays.
● Plan and schedule calendar(s) based on consultation, resolve calendaring conflicts, and arrange travel in compliance with unit, university, and sponsor policies.
● Process and monitor routine financial transactions, which may include researching and resolving discrepancies.
● Maintain office supplies and equipment; obtain vendor quotations, as needed. Coordinate office moves.
● Maintain approved content on websites.
● May perform human resources transactional support, e.G. Time cards, I9s, and/or faculty affairs support.
● May guide and train student and/or contingent workers including scheduling, assigning, and prioritizing workloads, setting appropriate deadlines, and reviewing work for quality and timeliness.
* - Other duties may also be assigned
● Demonstrated success in following through and completing routine tasks.
● Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
● Strong verbal and written communication skills.
● Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
● Ability to prioritize and multi-task.