San Jose, CA
• Responsible for the organization and coordination of office operations
• Handles details of a highly confidential and critical nature
• Collects and prepares information for use in discussions/meetings of executive staff and outside individuals.
• Makes high-level contacts of a sensitive nature inside and outside the company.
• Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors
• Exercises judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
• Types memos, letters, e-mails, faxes, and creates expense reports
• Ensures that all invoices and expenses are submitted on time.
• Makes travel arrangements and coordinates meetings and answers phones upon request
- Some office experience, comfortable working with customers, vendors, visitors
- Good communication and MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) skills.
- AA/AS or equivalent work experience required