San Francisco, CA
San Francisco-based receptionist for office of 25 employees providing general office support with a variety of clerical and related tasks.
Answer telephones and direct calls to the appropriate associate; find an alternative solution or transfer caller to voicemail when associate is unavailable.
Greet and direct visitors to applicable conference room.
Monitor company calendar and conference room scheduling.
Receive, sort and forward incoming mail.
Process outgoing mail.
Manage kitchen supplies and maintain clean, orderly, and well-stocked kitchen.
Assist in the ordering, receiving, stocking, and distribution of office supplies and maintain a clean, orderly, and well-stocked office.
Manage gymnasium equipment maintenance and gym supplies and maintain a clean, orderly, and well-stocked gymnasium.
Assist in the preparation of employee expense reports.
Assist with various projects as assigned.
- Flexible, collaborative, pro-active, positive, and warm personality
- Team player
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills
- Ability to use standard office technology (computers, phones, photocopiers)
- Ability to work independently to meet deadlines and complete projects
- This position requires some physical activity including carrying and unpacking supplies
- Excellent references