- The ideal candidate will possess excellent leadership skills and be able to effectively communicate with individuals up and down the organization in order to effectively implement any changes or improvements.
- Assess operations of the warehouse, store sites and delivery services in order to make recommendations for improving efficiency, quality and profitability.
- Hire, train, mentor and develop the company's workforce.
- Monitor safety and make recommendations if any improvements or corrective actions are necessary.
- Maintain compliance standards throughout the organization.
- Work with executive team to manage and ensure completion of various projects.
- Work with loss prevention to minimize loss and risk
- Must have prior experience in Retail as a Store Manager, District Manager, Operations Manager, or similar management responsibility.
- Must have experience with warehouse operations.
- Must have experience or knowledge of delivery/logistics.
- Must have excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Willingness and ability to travel to various locations within the Greater San Francisco Bay Area
- Working proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook). Ability to learn other computer applications.
- Strong understanding of P&L
- Familiarity with workplace safety and loss prevention
- Familiarity with proper hiring practices
- Prior experience with training staff and ability to motivate teams