Duties include and meeting vendors at various locations, delivering items, data entry, and other office tasks as assigned.
• Oversee and answer email account and phone calls.
• Track voice mail messages and answer simple requests.
• Answer email inquiries
• Forward email messages that should be answered by another department
• Assist with various types of data entry assignments ensuring accuracy.
• Audit data entry done by others during the application process
• Deliver and pick up items from various locations
• Process rental verification in person, email, fax - landlords,
• Clerical duties including filing, copying, scanning, and faxing documents
• Experience in demanding, fast-paced and complex work environment that requires handling multiple priorities and competing tasks, activities efficiently and effectively.
• Ability to communicate effectively in both written and oral communication
• Ability to learn and apply policies and procedures to individual students.
• Ability to be flexible, manage ambiguity and change.
• Experience in a multicultural or diverse work setting.
• A minimum of six months experience working in a customer service position.
• Experience and comfort in using multiple computer applications such as Outlook, Word and Excel. Data entry experience using a data base system.
• Demonstrated experience working as part of a team and taking direction from others.
• Valid Driver’ s license and ability to drive staff car to various off-campus properties.
Must be able to pass a background check.