Our Client in Livermore is looking for an organized, enthusiastic and ambitious individual for their Fulfillment/Warehouse position.
The Fulfillment/Warehouse position is an entry level position and we are looking for someone who has the potential to promote to a manager role.
This is a Temp-to-Hire opportunity.
Pay: $10.50 - $12.00 per hour
Hours: 2 to 3 days per week up to 20 hours per week and increases during the busy season
· Receive orders and pull items from inventory, scanning each item to ensure accuracy
· Wrap each item in tissue paper and box or package in the appropriate shipping packaging
· Print shipping label and adhere to package
· Place packages that are ready to ship into outgoing bin for pick up
· Receive incoming merchandise and check in items against orders
· Place checked in items into the appropriate bin with other inventory
· Maintain packaging supplies
· Maintain cleanliness and order within the fulfillment center
· Ability to work on feet for long periods
· Able to lift up to 25 pounds
· Able to learn and use computer system and hand held devices
· Must be able to work with accuracy and in an organized manner
· Must have knowledge of basic safety processes and be able to work in a safe manner
· Able to use a step ladder
· Reliability and positive attitude