San Jose, CA
DescriptionProvide Executive Level support an innovation team. As both an Executive Administrator and a team admin, you will help to coordinate executive schedules to optimize their calendars for critical meetings, events, etc. Provide excellent, comprehensive administrative and operational support for 3 VPs for the Innovation Team. The highly motivated, customer-centric candidate will be responsible for both general executive administrative tasks as well as operational and project management activities.
Primary duties include:
- Managing daily calendar, demonstrating flexibility and problem-solving abilities to adjust or prioritize schedules based on last-minute changes
- Organizing domestic and international travel arrangements for the executive and/or members of her direct staff
- Facilitating expense reporting processes
- Organizing and supporting staff meetings, teleconferences, team & leadership off sites, and other events
- Supporting all Facilities activities for the team
- Supporting key team activities, playing a project management role. Key duties may include: support for team all-hands meetings, internal presentations, management of shared team information and resources on intranet/portals etc.
- Excellent leadership and professional presence. Experience handling confidential and sensitive materials with discretion
- Highly motivated and must enjoy a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and organizational skills (written and verbal), ability to work across functions with customers (both internal & external)
- Ability to prioritize workload proactively and expeditiously
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Proven creative problem solving history, ability to work well collaboratively and under pressure
- Experience creating and/or supporting presentation development for senior management.
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous work environment and drive change laterally across organizations using influencing skills
- Strong desktop skills
- Bachelors degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- 8-10 years experience supporting executive level management