1. Receptionist/Client Hospitality. Graciously greeting clients and making them feel welcome. We always have a tray of cookies in the reception area and provide a choice of beverages.
2. Computer proficiency. Microsoft Office (i.E. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook); Schwab Institutional; Junxure database (CRM).
3. Telephone interface. Our practice requires frequent telephone contact with our clients, suppliers and vendors. That includes follow-up on client materials that have been received or sent, responding to client requests for information, as well as arranging for supplies, services, and appointments.
4. Housekeeping functions. Making coffee/beverages, clearing glassware from offices after meetings, maintaining the appearance of the office, shopping for kitchen needs, etc. Our culture calls for a willingness to “ pitch in.”
5. Filing. Accurate handling of a wide range of written and electronic documents on a consistent basis.
6. Communications. You must have strong English language skills, including document drafting and proofreading as well as spoken communication.
7. Transaction processing. Accurate completion of account documentation; handling of checks and wire transfers.
8. Maintain accurate records. Tracking and follow-up requirements in various areas.
9. Process and sort daily mail, delivery of outgoing mail to Post Office at the end of each day