Administrative Assistant - Law Firm
San Mateo, CA
Hallmark Personnel is seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant for a PART-TIME job with a law office in San Mateo, CA.
Our client is a one-person law office. The position is to provide office support for the attorney and may include a variety of administrative and clerical activities (e.G. Type forms, create mailing labels, internet research, process mail, organize invoices, track deadlines, etc.).
MUST HAVE: Be able to use a typewriter to address envelopes.
Flexible days/hours: 2 to 3 days per week and 3 to 6 hours per day
Length of Assignment: On-going
- Strong research skills using the Internet
- Ability to learn preparation of legal forms
- Proficiency with typing
- Intermediate skills with MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to accurately file and keep the office organized
- Some experience with AP/AR is helpful, but not required
- Must be self-sufficient, but be able to follow detailed instructions
- There may be a requirement to run errands.
- Candidate must have proof of insurance and a good driving record
- Experience with Real Estate law is a big plus, but not required.