San Jose, CA
Supervise members of the Accounting Part for all finance, tax, accounting, legal, and insurance matters in respect of the company’ s business and operations in North America, including month end closing, tax filings, implementation of the company’ s global transfer pricing policies and tax planning.
This position also reviews periodic analysis and reports for management and also represents the company for any audit from tax authorities.
• Manage and supervise the day-to-day accounting, tax, finance, legal activities
• Streamline business and accounting processes to ensure efficient processing and appropriate control environment
• Develop and review financial statements for the association and related foundation insuring compliance with IFRS, GAAP.
• Perform first level reviews of activity and reconciliations
• Coordinate with audit and tax providers for any current issues
• Prepare and support external audits from outside professionals and prepare quarterly Audit Package
• Make strategic plans for AR Discount Programs, APA (Transfer Pricing), and annual budget
• Manage and mentor staff and manage projects as they arise
• Manage and renew Package, Worker’ s Compensation, and Difference in Condition insurance
• Review commission expense vouchers and policy
• Establish annual company BP (Business Plan)
• Direct staffing collection activities of accounts while evaluating underlining issues to prevent re-occurrences of same issues
• Expedite the collection of past due receivables by contacting the customers’ managers for resolution
• Work closely with other team members such as sales, logistics, and HQ to improve process to reduce past due invoices
• Manage and develop AR Selling Programs with major banks
• Maintain relationships with HQ members, customers and vendors, outside professionals, tax authorities, and bankers
• Comply with the company’ s policy and procedures and other duties as assigned
Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
Master's degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
Bi-lingual English/Korean preferred
Ability to travel 10%